Fender trim help!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I'm pretty sure Eddie did a write up on chopping the fenders, but I can't seem to find it in the write up section. Am I just a ratard?

Ddays

Hooked
Its pretty simple. That ^ link will help. I used blue painters tape to layout my lines & a dremel with cutoff saw wheels I got at Harbor Freight. Hardest part is getting lines symmetrical. Those wheels work well on the fender support. Lotsa different ways to do it if you don't have a dremel...sawzall, jigsaw, hand saw...

Dopey84

Follow the write up. Choose your lines and take your time. I just did mine and love it just take your time ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468536410.705682.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468536424.143169.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468536436.280591.jpg

I also used a dremel to cut the fenders

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Check out the red knight 15 build. I'm saving for the crawler concept skinny but in the mean time I'm going off his bumper

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! Got them trimmed this past week! Next step is to regear and lose the chrome for some psc sliders ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469384141.115449.jpg

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I wanted to go skinnier, but I like having my doors off and currently running 1.25" spacers with the intention of going to 37x13.50's in the near future

Top Bottom