Traveling back to Seattle from Jackson Hole

Brute

Hooked
Due to an unforeseen circumstance, my family is flying back to SoCal from Jackson Hole WY tomorrow....leaving me to drive back to Seattle in our Anvil JKUR & Xventure trailer....I intend to camp & fish my way back through Idaho, Oregon & eastern WA...anybody got suggestions for remote campsites near trout streams?...I may be in areas without cell reception, so I might not be able to thank you for your suggestions promptly

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Look for spots on the Payette, Salmon and its forks, and the Big Wood River. Not sure what path you are taking through Idaho, but I have fished all of these rivers.

If you get cell service, call Silver Creek Outfitters in Ketchum, Idaho. They will give you a heads up on what is biting well and where. 800 732 5687.

Brute

Hooked
Look for spots on the Payette, Salmon and its forks, and the Big Wood River. Not sure what path you are taking through Idaho, but I have fished all of these rivers.

If you get cell service, call Silver Creek Outfitters in Ketchum, Idaho. They will give you a heads up on what is biting well and where. 800 732 5687.

Thanks Sharkey...ill be heading west on the 20 thru Idaho Falls, Blackfoot, then finding a campsite near Twin Falls...Ill give Silver Creek a call

Brute

Hooked
I'm rethinking my route and will head north after going thru Teton Pass, going thru Victor & Driggs heading to Enis, MT...

Fires JK

If you have access to internet go to trailsoffroad.com and click trails and then washington and it will show you a map of trails and each trail will tell you about camping near it at the bottom of the page.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If you have access to internet go to trailsoffroad.com and click trails and then washington and it will show you a map of trails and each trail will tell you about camping near it at the bottom of the page.

Someone actually made a website that MARKS trails? Why on earth would people want that stuff published on the www for all to see? That's how shit gets ruined.

Top Bottom