What the _____ was who ever built this thinking?

duktrx

I know I don't post often, most of the time I come to learn more, and dream of the day I can build up my JK more. Most days I keep an open attitude and think to each their own, but this morning I came across an innocent jeep that didn't get hit with the ugly stick it went 4wheeling through the whole damn forest of ugly trees, and must have hit every damn one of them trees. "2015 Jeep Wrangler UNLIMITED RUBICON METALCLOAK BULLET LINED LIFTED 4-Door" found here http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ctd/5686946694.html The listing calls it green, I call it baby vomit green, if the listing was not a hint into what brand dominates this build, it is littered with Metal Cloak.

I figured I have entertained myself many times, I thought I would share the hideousness I stumbled upon.

:eek:

WJCO

Meme King
Cool tires at least. You pull any one digit out of the price and I might consider it after a couple of drinks.

Tree Frog

Yeah it looks like the drivers door was a respray. Even in all 3 of the views it looks different.

Would love to see that thing after a few days over at TSF rubbing the trees. :cheesy:

Draconianwinter

I know I don't post often, most of the time I come to learn more, and dream of the day I can build up my JK more. Most days I keep an open attitude and think to each their own, but this morning I came across an innocent jeep that didn't get hit with the ugly stick it went 4wheeling through the whole damn forest of ugly trees, and must have hit every damn one of them trees. "2015 Jeep Wrangler UNLIMITED RUBICON METALCLOAK BULLET LINED LIFTED 4-Door" found here http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ctd/5686946694.html The listing calls it green, I call it baby vomit green, if the listing was not a hint into what brand dominates this build, it is littered with Metal Cloak.

I figured I have entertained myself many times, I thought I would share the hideousness I stumbled upon.

:eek:

WOW!!! ok I agree with you it looks horrible. seriously it looks like a sick chicken took a dump on it and yeah not even going into all the items put on it. I like a customized jeep but that is just retarded.

Top Bottom