4x4 shops in North Jersey?????

Jeeper125

Does anyone know any good 4x4 shops in north jersey. Looking to regear to 4.88 or 5.13 and I'm looking for a good shop to do the job

rogerk93

I got a quote from them because I need to regear and to do a regear with the gears and a new carrier upfront arb dual compressor all the regulator, hose,brackets and a arb air locker for the rear with setting your computer was $3600 out the door.

rogerk93

I haven't personally but I know plenty of other people who have gone there to regear and they are very happy with the work.

Jeeper125

I was looking at their website and they have a special $1000 with gears and labor

1000 dollars for gears in labor is not a bad deal the 4x4 place was charging me about 300 an axle but I don't know anyone that has had them regear their axles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I had work done by them. While the price is good I had to go back 2 times for new pinion bearings because it wasn't installed properly. On the third time I went to a place close to me in pa.

Now if you didn't have a 2 hour drive to them like I did I might suggest them just because of being closer to get the work fixed. Also they do use revolution gears instead of the yukons like I had so they will not be as loud and be a better gear than the yukons.

Jeeper125

I had work done by them. While the price is good I had to go back 2 times for new pinion bearings because it wasn't installed properly. On the third time I went to a place close to me in pa.

Now if you didn't have a 2 hour drive to them like I did I might suggest them just because of being closer to get the work fixed. Also they do use revolution gears instead of the yukons like I had so they will not be as loud and be a better gear than the yukons.

I'm sorry I'm confused who did your ring and pinion install

Jeeper125

Now I currently running 35 and am leaning towards 4.88 but it is very possible that I will b getting 37s in the future will I b ok with the 4.88 gears I have the 3.8 and manual trans.

Top Bottom