Flashing for oil change

Krystianjk

So yesterday I took my jeep in for an oil change and one of the mechanics had one of those flashing machines, so I was worried itd show that I had a superchip on it, this was the first time they had used this machine cause previously they did it manually. Has anyone experienced this too?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Never heard of them doing that. Also in my Chrysler training in going thru right now even they don't teach you to flash it for an oil change

rogerk93

A few months ago I brought my jeep in for a wheel lock issue and they ended up plugging something in my obd2 while I was standing next to them and they flashed my system and had to call superchips and explain everything. They ended up sending me a free unlock link.

Krystianjk

Must be something new cause he was gonna plug it into the obd2 port but I stopped him really quickly before he did

mastrcruse

Mine hooks up and downloads vehicle info to the computer. Also, they usually flash when there is an update. They've flashed over my superchips tune and nothing went wrong...they just reset it to the point that it thought I had stock tires again. When I got home I ref lashed it with the SC and went about my business, I did have the check engine light come on because I flashed it too many times with the super chips messing with shit.

Top Bottom