Post Rockin Rubicon PRISON HILL Bonus Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that so many of our friends decided to store their doors and tops at Camp WAYALIFE for our annual Rockin Rubicon Run, making a quick stop there was needed before they could make the long trek home. But, as luck would have it, not everyone needed to go home just yet and for the few who could afford to stick around, we decided to head back up into the hills, shift it 4LO and pick up where we left off. Before our Rubicon run, we only had enough time to take on a handful of obstacles and so I think that everyone was eager to see what else Prison Hill had to offer. Anyway, here are a pics of all the fun we had, I hope you enjoy :cool:

Alex, Tony and Jason pulling onto the rocks and easing into things.
main.php

Tony doing a bit of stretching to help work things in.
main.php

Jason following his lead.
main.php

Here's a few shots of Cindy twisting Moby through a fun obstacle.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

A couple of Mike following her through.
main.php

main.php

Tony starting the climb up into the twist.
main.php

And flexing is way out of it.
main.php

This is Jason working his way into the rocks.
main.php

And now getting ready to take the plunge.
main.php

Just for fun, Cindy decided to take on a tough line out of the gully.
main.php

main.php

Tony having a hard time watching Moby leaning deep on his side and coming close to taking out the doors.
main.php

main.php

Heading up the boat ramp.
main.php

main.php

Working our way up into some more fun.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

KICKROX kicking things up a notch.
main.php

main.php

Tony following his lead.
main.php

main.php

Jason following close behind.
main.php

Smile and wave to the camera!
main.php

Here's a fun line that we took on before the Rubicon and most wanted to try again.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Crawling our way up yet another fun gully.
main.php

main.php

Stephanie taking the wheel and taking charge.
main.php

main.php

Jason easing his way up.
main.php

main.php

Cindy giving Moby another chance to stretch his legs.
main.php

main.php

main.php

Working our way up to the next climb.
main.php

main.php

Flex and go!
main.php

Mike giving a hi-five!
main.php

And finally, Jason climbing his way up and over.
main.php

Unfortunately, that's all the pics I was able to take on this spur of the moment post Rockin Rubicon Prison Hill run. A big thanks goes out to Mike, Chely, Tony, Steph and Jason for joining us on this run and for making it as fun as it was. We definitely need to get back out there and try out more of the obstacles the hills have to offer :cool:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That looks like a sweet bonus run! I'm always jealous of how close you all live to awesome wheeling. :thumb:

RebelconJk

Great photos as always!! Looks like a blast! It's so awesome you live that close to wheeling like this! :thumb:

ob_tj

That's awsome! Great shots. Come home from wheeling to do a little more wheeling

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
God that looks like fun!! Thanks for posting them up! I gotta get out for a long week again for a rubicon run and maybe do something like this as well

cjmenma

Once again, awesome shots guys, looks like a blast... specially coming back from the Rubicon, looks like fun never ends:crazyeyes:

Thanks for sharing! :clap2:

jesse3638

Hooked
If we didn't have such a long drive home we would have loved to stick around and go out with you. Lisa is really wanting to get some more time behind the wheel, thanks Cindy and Stephanie...haha.;). Looks like a great time. I have some trails out behind the station I need to go have a look at. They don't get run much so it could be fun.

KICKROX

You know, before we started this run.. my hangover, the heat and the big breakfast we had was making me tired.. Once we got out on the trail.. that all changed and I got my 2nd wind after the adrenaline kicked in. Chely and I were all smiles driving home.. I think we talked ourselves to sleep that night about it. Some of these obstacles were more challenging then what we experienced at the Rubicon and were a lot of fun. :clap2: Makes me want to move to Carson City. :thumb:

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
You know, before we started this run.. my hangover, the heat and the big breakfast we had was making me tired.. Once we got out on the trail.. that all changed and I got my 2nd wind after the adrenaline kicked in. Chely and I were all smiles driving home.. I think we talked ourselves to sleep that night about it. Some of these obstacles were more challenging then what we experienced at the Rubicon and were a lot of fun. :clap2: Makes me want to move to Carson City. :thumb:

You aint kidding. You and I got all kinds of sideways! [emoji33] Some big obstacles and pretty crazy flex. In terms of just pure obstacles, prison hill gets the blood flowing and keeps you on your toes.

I really enjoyed running this with you and Chely as well as Eddie, Cindy, Tony and Stephanie.

Thanks Eddie for great spotting. An awesome day out on the trail. [emoji106]

Top Bottom