Just got my Evo Mfg rear bumper fascia! Thoughts anyone ?

JeepNfish20

Havent gotten the shackle tab mounts yet but so far I like it. The only thing that sucks is pretty much no protection if I get rear ended by one of the crazy drivers here in Berks County :mad:

Attachments

• IMAG4641.jpg
    IMAG4641.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 399
  • IMAG4642.jpg
    IMAG4642.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 396
  • IMAG4633.jpg
    IMAG4633.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 407

JeepNfish20

Well to be fair it's really just a "cover" for looks. Doesn't really offer any protection.

Has anyone ever had problems with police with running these? I have heard here in Pa you can get pulled over for running no bumper, wasnt sure if the cops could get you for this or not .

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Has anyone ever had problems with police with running these? I have heard here in Pa you can get pulled over for running no bumper, wasnt sure if the cops could get you for this or not .

I don't have the facia at all and been running bumper less for about 3 years now. Zero issues for me

Dever

A lot of states require 4.5" rear bumpers. The cross bar is only 3". The EVO fascia is 5". Just enough to be legal.

The Kraken

Looks good! I'm still running my factory rear bumper. I've been looking at the EVO rear as a possibility! I like the way it looks!

Looks good. I'm going bumperless and Evo d rings in about a week. Plan on running that for a while, but when I'm ready for a change, the fascia is what I will end up doing.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Fascia looks great. I ran naked on my last 2 door, but once I switched to the 4 door I installed my fascia that was sitting in a box for over a year just to keep it looking a little better and to me it counts as a "bumper"

jcslax17

As far as being legal in pa I've learned it really depends on the inspection mechanic. Some can be pickier than others.

KingCopperhead

Love mine. Really cleans up the rear end after removing the bumper.

Attachments

• 1471408721914.jpg
    1471408721914.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 1471408758308.jpg
    1471408758308.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom