I find these forums full of smart-ass ass holes like yourself. Go fuck yourself

e.miller

I haven't been on this forum for quite some time. I'm not a computer geek or a guy who sits in his mommas basement surfing the web. I didn't realize that I actually started a thread I was simply responding to someone's question and gave my opinion. I find these forums full of smart-ass ass holes like yourself. Go fuck yourself

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?32873-I-perfer-Maxxis-tires

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I haven't been on this forum for quite some time. I'm not a computer geek or a guy who sits in his mommas basement surfing the web. I didn't realize that I actually started a thread I was simply responding to someone's question and gave my opinion. I find these forums full of smart-ass ass holes like yourself. Go fuck yourself

this anger has been building up for almost a year... im glad you finally expressed yourself proud of you :happy_crying:

Ddays

Hooked
38010910.jpg

Fool moon again...

And it looks like hes logged off for another 7 months.....maybe he can polish up on his people skills? :idontknow:

Last edited:

Lance628

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469104297.489567.jpg m

WJCO

Meme King

Welcome back! We missed you!

projectMMTB

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469110739.441647.jpg
Thread resurrection !! Welcome back buddy[emoji8]

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Op is literally sensitive about an Internet misfire from 8 months ago. I'm not even mad I'm fascinated.
(sent from moms basement)

sipafz

Caught the Bug
He hasn't been gone for 7 months, just took him that long to relocate his retarded thread. After all he's not a nerd like the rest of us. GTG I see a Pokemon that I have to ball or something......[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

JeepJeep75

Wow buddy, pump the brakes.

Top Bottom