Passenger Airbag Inflators Recall

tonytony9

Just received notice of this on the East Coast. Hope this helps someone else out!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469224256.937486.jpg

I have heard some people have already started getting replacement parts? I am being notified that none are currently available.

Last edited:

Sinsitizen

I received the same recall notice a couple days ago. In Las Vegas Nevada. Same as yours no parts available at this time.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I received it too. I love how it says it could kill your passenger but they can't fix it now.

Thanks for the heads up. I will let my passengers know.

JAGS

Hooked
Haven't received anything yet. Will keep my eyes open. In the meantime, guess I'll put Amy in the back seat with the kids. [emoji33]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yup just saw this yesterday when I was at school doing some of my Chrysler training. Recall number S43

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I received it too. I love how it says it could kill your passenger but they can't fix it now.

Thanks for the heads up. I will let my passengers know.

:cheesy: I'm glad that I'm not the only one to find humor in this.

If and when they can fix things, I wonder if they'll even touch my 2 JK's being that they're so modified. Hell, I'm not even sure I want them to touch Moby as if they need to hook up to the OBD for any reason, they might screw things up.

tonytony9

Yup just saw this yesterday when I was at school doing some of my Chrysler training. Recall number S43

Since you are knowledgable of this, do you have any clue what recall s33 is? Apparently my truck was supposed to have whatever the S33 recall was done performed on it and it was never done.

tonytony9

:cheesy: I'm glad that I'm not the only one to find humor in this.

If and when they can fix things, I wonder if they'll even touch my 2 JK's being that they're so modified. Hell, I'm not even sure I want them to touch Moby as if they need to hook up to the OBD for any reason, they might screw things up.

Agreed, i do not like bringing my truck to the dealer and it isn't even half as modified as yours.

Top Bottom