Wrangler window sunshades

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Been looking for a sunshade for my jeeps but I can't find one that fits the shorter windshield of the wrangler. The only one I did find was almost $80, anybody know where to get one that fits the Wrangler?

chipper

I just googled and found one on Amazon for 39.95 called the Heatshield sunshade. Looks pretty good. Heck I need one also

bthomas

I got a cheap one from Wally World, the type that looks like silver foil bubble wrap and cut the bottom off to fit. Four years later it's still doing its job.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Was hoping to find one I didn't have to cut up, guess I'll just modify one, after all it is what you do with jeeps.

Journeyman

Jeep dealer has them specifically made for the the wranglers. I can't remember the cost, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't 80$

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I had one years ago that was made of cardboard and perforated along the bottom so you could use it full size or trim it for the smaller windshield.

Could have one made with a picture of your jeep on it.

Last edited:

aldaman

Purchased the accordion type shade at Walmart for under $10. I cut it to the right height of the Jeep and had the wife sew it up with her sewing machine....:beer:

image.jpeg

chipper

I've had this one for a couple years. Zero problems and rolls up small enough to stick under a seat. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R3WQPM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Prior to that, I did the chop-up-a-cheap-one bit. That cheap one started shedding small pieces of whatever was inside it after a few months. Maybe it was just the one I had, but my 2¢.

This is the one I was talking about. Looks good, glad to hear you had zero problems. Might just pick me up one too

Top Bottom