2017 JK Colors? does anyone know how official this is?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
They keep getting rid of sand and I hate it.

I believe the "Gobi" will replace the Mojave sand as the tan/beige color.

They did the same thing with Sahara Tan back when they offered it. Now the same with Mojave Sand. Good for those of us who own those colors, as we hopefully won't see as many running around.
I would have to agree with Lone Star, I think Gobi will be the next shade of tan. I cannot think of any other color that Gobi could be used to describe, but who knows?

TLife

I would have to agree with Lone Star, I think Gobi will be the next shade of tan. I cannot think of any other color that Gobi could be used to describe, but who knows?

It could be a brown a'la Gobi Bear instead of Gobi Desert. Either way I suppose it's a shade of tan though.

Lone Star

When can you typically expect to see the new colors on Jeep.com? any ideas? sept? or later towards November/December?

TLife

When can you typically expect to see the new colors on Jeep.com? any ideas? sept? or later towards November/December?

From my experience they're pretty bad at updating the website.

Just saw this:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469556674.447894.jpg

The information from there is very reliable, in my experience

Lone Star

From my experience they're pretty bad at updating the website.

Just saw this:

View attachment 214576

The information from there is very reliable, in my experience

Nice, i wont be ordering my jeep till feb-mar, and was highly considering the Mojave sand, so for that the Gobi would be good. looks like maybe a bit darker. But the Chief color is awesome!

WJCO

Meme King
It seems that a bunch of long time lurkers have come to the surface this week!

Today's been fricken nuts. And to top it off, I had a work day from hell. Must be a full moon or a new Twilight movie coming out or something.

iron53man

Dang, getting rid of that sand color. That was my top choice, just couldn't find one near me within my initial budget!

Top Bottom