MTG

Caught the Bug
I'll just leave this here...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469593601.517667.jpg

"must have a 620 or lower credit score"

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Punished for having good credit? That's a LOAD of garbage.

cav♤fighter;742338 said:
Must have a 620 or lower? Lol. Well screw the ppl with decent credit I guess

:thinking: I don't think its the people with good credit who are getting punished or screwed here. :crazyeyes:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I'm sure the buyer is paying the savings back in interest over the course of the loan. Can't imagine it's at a decent rate at all.

swampdog

:thinking: I don't think its the people with good credit who are getting punished or screwed here. :crazyeyes:

MTG is right, I think everyone is missing the point. This is preying on the financially unwise and the idiots. They are basically saying, "if you have a credit score under 620, we will give you an extra $500 so sign up for this loan bc we know you will default and we will be able to rape you on interest / fees for thousands." Classic sharking.

This exact practice cause the housing market crash / Great Recession about 9 years ago.

Exodus 4x4

MTG is right, I think everyone is missing the point. This is preying on the financially unwise and the idiots. They are basically saying, "if you have a credit score under 620, we will give you an extra $500 so sign up for this loan bc we know you will default and we will be able to rape you on interest / fees for thousands." Classic sharking.

This exact practice cause the housing market crash / Great Recession about 9 years ago.

They won't default. They have plenty of money thanks to the welfare system we have in place.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Umm, I think that you guys might be missing the real issue. You'll notice that there is listed only 1 in stock. This is more a bait and switch tactic. No one will ever get that "discounted" price.

That being said, Lithia Jeep took good care of me and beat out all of the other competitors, even Dave Smith motors, who were quite two faced.

There is an art to negotiation and unfortunately, some with bad credit never learn.

Top Bottom