jk_jeepsofamerica shows how to properly remove "gayolife" decals

Flexer07

I've never seen him actually post any pics of him wheeling the new jeep, so you wont see him on the trail! [emoji23]

That's because he hasn't found anyone to give him a set of axles.

Pretty sure your the one that's gets invited to come wheel with me an Scott all the time and never show. And as far as axles go they've already been given to me ;) and will be installed next week. So act like a hard ass on the forum all you want. See you at Sheriffs Jeep Fest.

This was originally posted in the following thread:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...fer-win-a-Yeti&p=743151&viewfull=1#post743151

To help put things into perspective, it started over this

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469732743.647018.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Pretty sure your the one that's gets invited to come wheel with me an Scott all the time and never show. And as far as axles go they've already been given to me ;) and will be installed next week. So act like a hard ass on the forum all you want. See you at Sheriffs Jeep Fest.

Ah so you came out from behind your Instagram shadow to join in!

thardy

Banned

That you Caleb? Thought you said you weren't on here? I've never once been invited to wheel with you, other than the event you through a long ass time ago. Now that I see your true colors, I have no desire to wheel with you. And I won't be at Sheriff's Jeep Fest, as I prefer to actually enjoy the trails instead of sitting in traffic.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

So let me get this straight Caleb. Do you seriously think you are going to get a warm welcome here? Go suck some donkey dicks.

thardy

Banned
And... Caleb took it down. Funny how all these haters tend to delete this type of shit and we keep everything in the open.

jkwebbie

Yet he's the one bitching about Eddie getting free stuff? What in the actual fuck?

Well damn, I need to start asking for free shit then!

Hey Eddie I want Moby for free and if you don't give him to me I'll just bash you on here, maybe even Instagram too lol

Top Bottom