I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected

Jkguy14

LOSER
I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected because of something that he did that really if you sit back and look at it it wasn't that big of a deal. It's just a Jeep. And at the end of the day when you get done or get to where you're going on the trail you don't sit back and stare at your Jeep you sit back drink a beer enjoy good food with those who are around you and to be quite honest you're losing people who are really nice respectful people that want to kick back have a beer on a trail and enjoy it you lost sight of what way of life is and whenever you find that again I'll be back but until then going to go see what other forums are out there so whatever contract Im in. I guess this is me saying I'm opting out. I like all your videos that you post on YouTube I think your a great guy just got to get back on track.

NOTE: This was sent in regards to the following thread started by utiadam:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38584-Please-help-a-fellow-Wayalifer-win-a-Yeti

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmm, you've been on here since December, only have 21 posts and haven't posted since January. I guess it's no wonder why I didn't have a clue as to who you were.

Please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

NOTE: This was sent to me as a PM regarding utiadam. I wanted to share it with all of you but wanted to make sure it was tied to his account. The date discrepancy is due to the fact that he hadn't been on since January.

WJCO

Meme King
I'm leaving the group because a good friend of mine was disrespected because of something that he did that really if you sit back and look at it it wasn't that big of a deal. It's just a Jeep.

Jkguy14, it didn't have to turn into a big deal, but the way your friend handled this was the real issue of disrespect. I don't need to explain as I'm sure you've already read the thread and have seen the other posts outside the forum.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Another punk who cannot stand rules or that rule breakers shit is left out in the open.

bonedaddy

christ - how easy there lives must be when this BS is so high on there list of priorities... trade places with me, being an internet warrior and forum BS will be the least of there worries...

I don't know Eddy, maybe who should let him out of his "WAL Contract" ... :asshat:

WJCO

Meme King
christ - how easy there lives must be when this BS is so high on there list of priorities... trade places with me, being an internet warrior and forum BS will be the least of there worries...

Exactly. I was actually thinking about your situation yesterday. We all need to re-check our priorities from time to time. We all get stuck in our comfort bubbles.

thardy

Banned
am i the only that thought "but i do just sit back and stare at my jeep when the day is over?....."

I thought it, but then Caleb reminded me that I haven't owned a Jeep in over a year, so I cried a little and then realized that I've done some amazing wheeling and hanging out with my Wayalife friends this year without owning one. So fuck it!

rogerk93

Haha I catch myself staring at my jeep. Eddie you need to make this a safe zone for the insecure little child that's on here lmao.

Sullivan

I'm not one to really get bent out of shape for forum stuff like this, but why wouldn't the OP just leave? Why make a statement that your leaving? Did you expect everyone to be concerned? You had to know what kind of response you would get when you posted that, right?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why do people think anyone gives a fuck if they leave? Just leave. It's the Internet.

But, but.... he needed to tell me how I'm "losing people who are really nice respectful people that want to kick back have a beer on a trail and enjoy it". Clearly, I've "lost sight of what way of life is" and it was his duty to show me the light. If someday I ever come to my senses, he'll be back to post for the first time since January. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom