How do I get free parts from vendors so that I can wheel like Eddie

Gravedigger11

This is an open ended question. Need details on what kind of wheeling you plan to do. Hell I've seen 54s on a Dana 30 but never left the pavement

mo0s3

You can run whatever you like lol. Now how long it lasts is another thing. I have 35's on mine and will go to 37's next but I plan to change the front anyhow

A.J.

Well how do I get free parts from vendors.

You have to have some advertising value to them to warrant free parts. So if you have a tv show, or well respected forum, or are one of the top 5 drivers/racers of whatever platform you want parts for then you might be able to get some stuff. Otherwise you are a consumer. No free parts for you.

Gravedigger11

Well how do I get free parts from vendors.

Been trying to figure that out. 37s are ok I'd look for a light wheel/tire combo. I've got a 30 also with 35s that weight 62 lbs a piece. My axle is sleeved, c gussets, us alloy bj, rancho knuckles, one tie rod and synergy drag link. Another thing with 37s you have to be careful on the rocks not to break your steering box or sector shaft. I won't turn the wheel unless the tires are moving. I had a buddy just break his knuckle axle shaft and both ball joints on the passenger side of his Rubi 44

thardy

Banned
Been trying to figure that out. 37s are ok I'd look for a light wheel/tire combo. I've got a 30 also with 35s that weight 62 lbs a piece. My axle is sleeved, c gussets, us alloy bj, rancho knuckles, one tie rod and synergy drag link. Another thing with 37s you have to be careful on the rocks not to break your steering box or sector shaft. I won't turn the wheel unless the tires are moving. I had a buddy just break his knuckle axle shaft and both ball joints on the passenger side of his Rubi 44

Don't let this guy fool you. He's buddies with utiadam. He's just here to stir the pot.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Since you're so badass you should probably just run 44's on 3.73's hopefully with the 3.8 and make sure you don't carry any spare parts...

Top Bottom