Cheers Wayalifers!

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, been a bitch of a week around here with all the drama, hasn't it?. Well, the hell with the trolls - cheers to all of the great folks out there that make this website what it is! I would never be anywhere else!

Cheers.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I was going to post this in the wines of the week, but this is more fitting. Behold, the fire breathing bear and household favorite, Toasted Head! Cheers! [emoji485][emoji485]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469842416.649333.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Cheers as well! No shit. Quite a week here. On my 5th beer and gonna smoke a new cigar. Gonna enjoy my free yeti cooler that I jacked from some Arizona dude's front porch. :beer:

Jackal01

No beer being on shift but I do have Gatorade in my FREE Yeti I won from a lame IG competition. What a week it has been.

1469845726433.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Cheers as well! No shit. Quite a week here. On my 5th beer and gonna smoke a new cigar. Gonna enjoy my free yeti cooler that I jacked from some Arizona dude's front porch. :beer:

Shit, that made my drink go through my nose. "Gonna enjoy my free yeti cooler that I jacked from some Arizona dude's front porch", classic WJCO! [emoji106]🏻

Slavens

Caught the Bug

Can I use it next Tuesday :) ?

Top Bottom