Stock rubicon ride height?

White_JKU

I couldnt find it and was wondering if anyone has/or know where the stock height measurements of a rubicon/willy's package JK would be.

I installed 2.5" R.E. springs for a JKU and it appears i have gained close to or slightly above 4". (I could be wrong though)

I have no armor or anything heavy equipped. And i forgot to measure pre-lift.(thats why I'm asking)

White_JKU

Heres a before and after pic...

Attachments

• 1470062820352.jpg
    1470062820352.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 1470062849712.jpg
    1470062849712.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 250

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I couldnt find it and was wondering if anyone has/or know where the stock height measurements of a rubicon/willy's package JK would be.

I installed 2.5" R.E. springs for a JKU and it appears i have gained close to or slightly above 4". (I could be wrong though)

I have no armor or anything heavy equipped. And i forgot to measure pre-lift.(thats why I'm asking)

Heres a before and after pic...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=2180

White_JKU

Thanks cozdude!!!

I netted just under 4 1/2 inches.... yikes. Really wasnt looking for that much. I was expecting 3 to 3.5"

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks cozdude!!!

I netted just under 4 1/2 inches.... yikes. Really wasnt looking for that much. I was expecting 3 to 3.5"

Your jeep is really light as well since you still have stock bumpers. With aftermarket stuff it will settle

White_JKU

Gonna be awhile before that comes lol. Now i def. Have to move the rear driveshaft purchase UP on the list

Glad there are no more club rides scheduled for awhile lol

Last edited:

swampdog

Gonna be awhile before that comes lol. Now i def. Have to move the rear driveshaft purchase UP on the list

Glad there are no more club rides scheduled for awhile lol

Wrong attitude. Need more rides, and you need to sell plasma / sperm to keep up.

White_JKU

Lol! It's the Jeep Wayalife! The second I get something installed on my rig, I'm looking for something else to do to it!

Lol me too... however since this is my 3rd JK.....i now know what i NEED to do... so its killing me.....

If anyone has a good drive shaft connection shoot me a PM. I cannot go offroad with the angles i have.

Top Bottom