Adj. Track bar AND drag link flip questions

Jitsujeeper

Drag link flip and adjustable track bar or..
We picked up a second used JKU. It's an 08. Has rustys 3.25" coils and adjustable front and rear track bars mounted at the stock locations. All else is stock. The drag link was shot at both ends so I replaced it with a rhd with a synergy insert. So that sits nice and flat. So now we've noticed it has a light floaty steering feeling.
Would a front track bar bracket help eliminate this? Even though it is an adjustable bar? My understanding is the axle side of the track bar now needs to be parallel with the now flipped drag link? Yes? I'm also assuming the caster is a bit off judging by the slight angle of the stock lcas..

Jitsujeeper

Kind of what I figured. Would the rear need a bracket or just do the front with the arms for now?
Forgive the dumb question. Our other jeep had an old rock crawler setup. It came with whatever they said it needed at one time. This jeep I'm piecing together with the hodge podge it already had on it.

i would get the relo brackets for both the front and rear. they're inexpensive and will only help your ride for sure. i've got the brackets front and rear, for what it's worth!

And depending on what you are doing with your suspension in the future, it really would be worth it to add some adjustable front lower control arms. Those will help your ride a lot as well.

Top Bottom