Roof Rack/Cargo Cage

tonytony9

I am looking for an in expensive roof rack for my jku. I am not opposed to one that would attach directly to my hardtop, but I would rather have one that would work with the soft top as well for the summer.

If anyone has some recommendations that would great.

The cheapest option I have found so far is the Body Armor roof rack, but is it possible it can only be $276 or am I missing something?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131772843169

I am looking for something that one I could add front and backwards facing light bars and then maybe some tools or a hi lift mount to the cargo basket

Thanks forums!

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
just so happens ..

I am looking for an in expensive roof rack for my jku. I am not opposed to one that would attach directly to my hardtop, but I would rather have one that would work with the soft top as well for the summer.

If anyone has some recommendations that would great.

The cheapest option I have found so far is the Body Armor roof rack, but is it possible it can only be $276 or am I missing something?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131772843169

I am looking for something that one I could add front and backwards facing light bars and then maybe some tools or a hi lift mount to the cargo basket

Thanks forums!

I have this very rack with a basket for it ... the price listed is for the base rack itself comes without any cross bars , and minus the basket which runs just about as much as the rack itself , it does however have mounting points for pod lights both front (4) and rear (2) , the cross bars are actually thule and you need to get adapters in order to use them , the basket has to be the body armor version ( tried a smitty built one with mine and didn't line up with mounting points ) ..... mounting it on your rig in the rear you have 2 options can either drill and mount to the body right around the taillight area or you can frame mount it .. be aware if you go with frame mounting you will need either a bumper that doesn't wrap around to the fender or drill through it , I opted to drill and mount direct to the frame as I figured it would be a bit stronger than drilling into the body .................. I wound up mounting a dual front runner jerry can setup in the basket and mounted my hi lift up alongside the drivers side bar running lengthwise , had it on the back but interfered with the lights so moved it ..

Top Bottom