SIlver Dollar Classic Car Show!

KidCarson

One of my favorite things about living in Carson City, besides the weather and having Lake Tahoe in my backyard, is the abundance of beautifully restored classic cars. Pretty much anytime you take a drive through the town you're bound to see at least one classic car cruising around or parked in someone's driveway. And once summer and warm weather roll around, the car scene really heats up, with huge, amazing events such as Hot August Nights and just recently, the Silver Dollar Classic Car show! Fortunately for me one of the stops in the show was a park just down the street from me, and having the day, I went down to check out some of the cars! Here's a few pics from the show!

millscarsfinal10 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal11 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal12 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal13 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal14 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal15 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal19 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal20 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal21 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal22 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal23 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal24 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal25 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal26 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal30 copy.jpg

millscarsfinal32 copy.jpg

Attachments

• millscarsfinal27 copy.jpg
    millscarsfinal27 copy.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 77
  • millscarsfinal28 copy.jpg
    millscarsfinal28 copy.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 77
  • millscarsfinal31 copy.jpg
    millscarsfinal31 copy.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 77
  • millscarsfinal33 copy copy.jpg
    millscarsfinal33 copy copy.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 80

NV JK Steve

Great pictures. Gotta love those old cars, when cars were actually built to last and you could work on them yourself!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not sure how I missed these photos but they are awesome Andrew!! Love classic cars!

JAGS

Hooked
Those mustangs are cherry! The thunderbird taillight pic is great. Classic styling. Thanks for sharing. [emoji106]

KidCarson

Thanks everyone! And yeah I love that red Firebird, between that and some of the Camaros that had to be my favorite that I saw there. :)

Top Bottom