Official North Idaho wave!!

j.house013

Project JK led me here!! Almost one year in my Jk and I'm in love. (Wife calls her the mistress). -wave with pride- That gets me thinking.... We need wayoflife flags!! Maybe 16"x24". (Ya know, like the sports ones.)

NHarris

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: How far north are you in Idaho? I'm up in Central Idaho fairly often; could possibly head up further north hit up some trails.

j.house013

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: How far north are you in Idaho? I'm up in Central Idaho fairly often; could possibly head up further north hit up some trails.

I'm up just north of Lewiston! I heard there were some pretty nice trails around McCall. I plan in doing some investigating when the snow melts.... It would be great to meet up! Up here, I love investigating old logging camps from the early 1900s. Pretty good time!

sdbum

Socal wave back at you! .

Project JK led me here!! Almost one year in my Jk and I'm in love. (Wife calls her the mistress). -wave with pride- That gets me thinking.... We need wayoflife flags!! Maybe 16"x24". (Ya know, like the sports ones.)

I'm from Sandpoint! Go N. Idaho!

NHarris

I'm up just north of Lewiston! I heard there were some pretty nice trails around McCall. I plan in doing some investigating when the snow melts.... It would be great to meet up! Up here, I love investigating old logging camps from the early 1900s. Pretty good time!

I'll let you know next time I'm up in the area! I'd love a change of scenery. I've spent most of my time on the Red Rock in Moab, and have always wanted to go explore old mining and logging camps. If you ever come down south to Utah, let me know. I've spent the last few summers out on the trail, so I know plenty of places to go wheeling.

j.house013

Thanks for all the love everyone! Colder than the dickens up here right now! Can't wait for this snow to melt so I can strip her down!

Top Bottom