Drag link ends replacement

Dopey84

Looking for help on replacing my end links for my drag link at both ends any suggestions....? Part numbers help .... Any experience with any particular ones let me know mine need replaced asap and I don't know if I can just buy without knowing which part for each end

TRLJNKY

I went OEM style replacement just the other day. Mine were shot and Im not lifted to the point of flipping yet so just went to Napa $105
Outer tierod 269-6120
Draglink 269-3257
Adjust sleeve ES-2012-S

Not necessarily what I wanted to do but it was cost effective and got me safely back on the road. Saved my old parts for a rainy day.

JeepDrum

I replaced the TRE at the pitman arm when the boot tore with a MOOG one. That was a few years ago and so far so good. I just squirt some grease in there from time to time. My Jeep does see mostly pavement though unfortunately

tpietzsch

Moog Draglink

I wasn't ready to pony up for an aftermarket unit so I went with a stock replacement, Moog DS300005. I did sleeve it with 1 3/8-120 DOM Tubing. Should provide some added strength so we'll see how it goes.

DragLink.jpeg

deezus

I have a 3.5 inch x factor lift and I was thinking of going to a rk drag Link and track bar bracket because of compatability. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom