Poison Spyder Inner Fenders

Kpalas

View attachment 216046 View attachment 216046 Hey everyone, it's been a while since posted anything, but I just wanted to share my latest mod. Ever since I did my coilover lift and Poison Spyder flares, I never liked how the engine was exposed and how it looked with the inner fenders removed. I originally was going to cut the plastic inners to fit, but decided that I wouldn't like how that would look either. So I started looking around for some after market inners, but never really liked what was available. Then I saw that Poison Spyder came out with some aluminum inners, and decided to check them out. I liked how they looked and felt they were the best ones I had seen so I ordered them. I thought that I would have to do some extensive modifications to clear the coilover tower and just to make it look how i wanted, but I was pleasently surprised when i held them up in place, I realized that all I had to do was some minor cutting to accommodate the shock reservoir. After mocking them up and doing the cutting I wanted, I shot them with some spray on bed liner paint. I'm very happy with how they came out.

Attachments

• IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 275

mastrcruse

My buddy and I just installed these. First off, not sure if we were doing something wrong, but the two rear bolts are damn near impossible to get to on the passenger side. DS is easy because there isn't a battery tray. Also, it'll be fun removing the fenders to change out the shocks. Depending how you mounted the coilovers, you might not have this issue at all. His rattle also and we've had to make some modification to em' to stop it.

Glad you had good luck with them. Let's just say I'm glad I didn't waste that much money on em'. I'll stick with the plastic or remove em' completely. Your setup looks great from what I can see!

DKjeep

I looked hard at these and when I ordered my PSC fenders through northridge they had a special where I got the PSC liners for free. I sold them immeditaely and picked up the ACE liners. They look better and are much easier to install, and they come coated.

Last edited:

JDalcour

I looked hard at these and when I ordered my PSC fenders through northridge they had a special where I got the PSC liners for free. I sold them immesitaely and picked up the ACE liners. They look better and are much easier to install, and they come coated.

i love my ace inners, literally takes a minute to put them on, and take them off.

Top Bottom