Its a love hate relationship

bl17z90

So my girlfriend and I just purchased our first house which has contributed to my lack of inactivity. But this has been one of the coolest things I have ever experienced but then it hit me......damn its going to take a lot longer now to save up for Jeep mods......hmmm need a quick way to up the income :thinking:

Anyone else do something in their life that they were totally pumped for but have to put the Jeep on hold for a bit?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Here are my ATX slabs I recently installed in the guest bedroom. They are the little known Murphy Bed edition. 😜
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1357928322.683070.jpg

GCM 2

Here are my ATX slabs I recently installed in the guest bedroom. They are the little known Murphy Bed edition. 
View attachment 11991

Those slabs you bought would go well with $2400 worth of couch I bought last weekend :icon_crazy: I mean hell, I am never even home long enough to enjoy sitting, much less comfortably...... Not sure why my wife needed new furniture, folding camp chairs are pretty darn comfortable.

bl17z90

If you Jeep has comfy seats why do you need chairs at all.

Yeah between our kitchen table set, couch, loveseat, kitchen stuff we have spent a couple thousand dollars over the last week......that was my trail grapplers.....:naw:

Top Bottom