Nitro rear JK non rubicon axle review

madstiles

I'm not good at this but I'll give it a shot lol
I went with Nitro because I'm a budget builder and they came fully assembled new seals ,bearings, tone rings already installed and I didn't want to pay to have that stuff put on. They are chromoly and have a warranty. The fit and finish were good. I didnt see any machining issues and they use Timken bearings. I did call with some questions and they have excellent customer service. Everything was packed fairly well although fed ex did damage the box it looked like it was dropped. But shit happens and they were cheaper than the brown Santa's. Everywhere I looked they were $450 ish I ended up calling around and got a steal at $375 + shipping for the rear kit. Don't know if I'm allowed to post the vendor so you can pm me if you like.
It was my first time doing axle install so looked on here and YouTube and it was cake! Everything went together good and I could be more pleased with the end results. Happy to answer anything I didn't cover.

Thanks to everyone that has done install writeups they are invaluable!

Attachments

• 1470431214922.jpg
    1470431214922.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 1470431240050.jpg
    1470431240050.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 1470431288046.jpg
    1470431288046.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 150

WJCO

Meme King
Good to hear. I went with Spicer for the same assembly reason. Nice to have that stuff all pre-assembled.

croge17

I'm not good at this but I'll give it a shot lol
I went with Nitro because I'm a budget builder and they came fully assembled new seals ,bearings, tone rings already installed and I didn't want to pay to have that stuff put on. They are chromoly and have a warranty. The fit and finish were good. I didnt see any machining issues and they use Timken bearings. I did call with some questions and they have excellent customer service. Everything was packed fairly well although fed ex did damage the box it looked like it was dropped. But shit happens and they were cheaper than the brown Santa's. Everywhere I looked they were $450 ish I ended up calling around and got a steal at $375 + shipping for the rear kit. Don't know if I'm allowed to post the vendor so you can pm me if you like.
It was my first time doing axle install so looked on here and YouTube and it was cake! Everything went together good and I could be more pleased with the end results. Happy to answer anything I didn't cover.

Thanks to everyone that has done install writeups they are invaluable!

the 30 spline versions break pretty easy with a locker rear end and 37's. Im running 35 spline now.

Top Bottom