Looking for new shocks

Gravedigger11

I am currently looking to buy a new set of shocks. I royally screwed my rear shocks up and are bent into a U. I have bilstein 5100. I am looking for something with more travel?

xxJWPxx

I've heard and read good reviews on the Rancho 9000's. They are adjustable so you can set them to the feel you like on on and off road. I was pretty close to getting them when I did my lift but my lift kit manufacturer (Rock Krawler) recommended pairing their kit with the Bilstein 5100's, which I did and like.

benatc1

Hooked
I have the rancho 9000xl, nice that they are adjustable, I do notice they flex and travel well. I switched from Fox as they felt to stiff. much improvement on ride quality in my opinion. overall I've been happy, especially at the price they were at

TRLJNKY

Prob need to look at resevoir shocks. The 9000's look like they have the same travel as the 5100's at just over 10" so would be in the same boat. The 5160's (Bilstein 5100 w/resevoir) look like they give you a lil over 12". I didnt look at fox or King but imagine the resevoirs shocks would give the extra travel you want.

Top Bottom