Wife working on her jeep!!

Azzi

I love it when I walk outside and she's taking care of this and that on her Jeep...
I guess the fenders got knocked around on the rocks at Jeep Beach and she decided to fix em.
She can also weld a little and plasma cut. She's great to have around while working on things.
BEST WIFE I COULD ASK FOR!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470615232.902964.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That's great! Mine won't work on one, but she's extremely cool about me spending money on it.

JK4Me

Awesome stuff. My wife was under the Jeep with me when we put on the side steps last week, and today she was hands-on with the door removal. It's awesome to share the thing we love with the one we love. ;)

Azzi

Another funny story about her...
The previous owner did a hack job to make a shorty front bumper so I surprised her with a new one. She was in the bath when I came home and wanted to see her surprise (wanted me to carry it up stairs)....... So I did!!!
BTW..... She owns the only Jeep in our family (for now)?!?!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That's awesome. My wife does the same. Helped me completely rebuild our CJ7, even wired up the fuel injection herself. Her and our kids have helped work on every Jeep we have owned. It truly is a Wayalife!

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Last weekend my wife was instrumental in the install of both front and rear bumpers......mostly a one person job but she eagerly pitched in when I needed an extra set of hands

Azzi

They are 20's?? I know I know.......
It's what was on there when we got it with brand new TG's, couldn't see trashing em. So we're waiting til we need tires to get all new.

Jim G

That's awesome.. About 20 years ago or so, I asked my wife to come outside, so that she could learn how to change the tire on her truck in case she ever got a flat. She responded by saying "I'll go out and learn how to change a tire, but afterwards your gonna come inside and learn how to cook, do laundry and satisfy a man in bed." Needless to say, she has never changed a tire and I have never asked again!!!:thinking:

Azzi

Amazing wife, great cook (mostly cooks from scratch) cleans and is an unbelievable mom to our two children.

JK4Me

IMG_0314.jpg

Wife changing her own snow tires on her Renny

IMG_5700.jpg

Getting into it swapping the bumper on the Renny for a factory hitch.

IMG_0199.jpg

Test-fitting a 15" rim at 4WD Parts

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ScoobyCarolanNC

That's awesome.. About 20 years ago or so, I asked my wife to come outside, so that she could learn how to change the tire on her truck in case she ever got a flat. She responded by saying "I'll go out and learn how to change a tire, but afterwards your gonna come inside and learn how to cook, do laundry and satisfy a man in bed." Needless to say, she has never changed a tire and I have never asked again!!!:thinking:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji23]

Sent from my duck blind.

Top Bottom