New owner come Friday! Wheel Question of Course!

burnttoast

I'll be picking up my 2016 Renagade Lattitude 4x4 this Friday. First thing will be 1" spacers, aggressive AT tire
And 16" wheels. Then Daystar 1.5 lift. Will this set-up attached with just 1" wheel spacers until I get the lift? My Renegade will have the bronze 18" wheels on it but no decent tire options. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 110

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'll be picking up my 2016 Renagade Lattitude 4x4 this Friday. First thing will be 1" spacers, aggressive AT tire
And 16" wheels. Then Daystar 1.5 lift. Will this set-up attached with just 1" wheel spacers until I get the lift? My Renegade will have the bronze 18" wheels on it but no decent tire options. Thanks!

If you head on over to wayalife's sister site toasterjeep.com you will find some more info other there as far as mods go. I do remember Wayalife saying tho that 1.25" wheel spacers were needed with the stock wheels.

FireHawk

I believe you will have fit issues with a tire that large, especially before the lift. Wayalife has the lift and still had to trim metal to get that size tire on his.

Top Bottom