Too much free time......

bl17z90

Idk I still think that dolphin unicorn video that Eddie posted awile back still takes the cake for most random video....for sure the most disturbing.

GCM 2

Idk I still think that dolphin unicorn video that Eddie posted awile back still takes the cake for most random video....for sure the most disturbing.

Uh ummm...... I don't want to brag, but that "unicorn humping a dolphin" was also another little number I found while searching for the end of the Internet on a flight across the country. Eddie is not to blame ;) he just re-gifted it to us here on the Wayalife from JKF

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Uh ummm...... I don't want to brag, but that "unicorn humping a dolphin" was also another little number I found while searching for the end of the Internet on a flight across the country. Eddie is not to blame ;) he just re-gifted it to us here on the Wayalife from JKF

Yep, the unicorn thing was all Greg :rock:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

How did you have internet on an airplane? :thinking:

Top Bottom