HEMI swap

Bribass1

Looking for HEMI swap info into JK 2011 Rubicon. Open to 5.7, 6.1 and 6.4L options. Looking for pricing info, pro's and con's of each, transmission recommendations (AT preferred), all components necessary, etc. Prefer new engine or low miles. If you have recommendations of shops to order from would be appreciated!

Napalm

Have you looked into LS swaps or are you set on the Hemi? Motech is the place to call for LS swaps and they do fantastic work!!

Bribass1

I was interested in the Coyote 5.0, and still am, just have some more research to do as it seems many think it won't fit, and if that is the case it may be easier to just got with a HEMI. Just doing some due diligence and looking for advice and wins on this forum. Not opposed to the LS swap either.

AU Bronc N JK

I've talked with Motech a few times. I was dead set on a 6.4l hemi, but after talking with Motech, I may be looking at the LS3 option and auto instead! Take a look at them before u decide.

5280Sapper

I'm doing a 392 swap... nothing special done to the engine other then forged rods and pistons. Only reason I'm staying with a Mopar engine is I got it for free... if I had a choice I'd do an LS3 ported heads and Smallwood Racing custom cam.. will be all the power you ever need and swap a 6L80E best combo you could ask for.

DKjeep

LS3 with the 6l80 hands down. I wouldnt even consider anything else. I am starting this project this year myself.

DKjeep

Around $30k turnkey

If you drop it off somehwere........ not if you DIY. Roughly if you want the GOOD stuff its gonna be....

ls3, 480hp $6300
6l80 $2k ish
motech kit with a couple extras from them $7200
misc shit $1k

These are just the knowns, theres always more.

jkwebbie

DCD Customs for the HEMI swaps. They do top notch work. When ever I win the lottery or fins out that my long lost rich uncle died and left me all his money, that's where I'll be sending my Jeep for a HEMI swap

thardy

Banned
DCD Customs for the HEMI swaps. They do top notch work. When ever I win the lottery or fins out that my long lost rich uncle died and left me all his money, that's where I'll be sending my Jeep for a HEMI swap

I can get you in an LS for cheaper, just saying ;)

Top Bottom