2013 JK Unlimited Soft Top - Los Angeles

davantalus

2013 JK Unlimited soft top. It's the nice one with tinted windows and microswade fabric.

$100 - Los Angeles - Local pickup or meetup only

I'm done with this soft top and want it out of my life. I bought it new off a wayalife member in the summer of 2013. I put about 20-30k miles on it (summer usage mainly, I have a hardtop too)

What's wrong:
• The windows never quite fit my vehicle right. I doubt they will fit yours. Don't plan on it anyway. They come loose from the door seal in window conditions. I tried various things to fix the problem, some more successful than others as you can see from the pictures.
• Zippers are fucked up in three or four places. It turns out because zipper don't work in dusty conditions. They all "zip" but you have to fuck with them and it's super annoying and time consuming.
• I accidently parked under a freshly cut pine tree last year and it's got a load of sap spots above the drivers head. Potentially cleanable, I wiped most of it off and didn't try harder.
• The windows are certainly scratched from normal use, but not terribly so, not distracting or anything.
• The door surrounds have elderberry and oleander juice on them. It washes right off. The trail was tight, lol.
• Everything is hella-dusty! Look at that back window dust!

What's right:
• The two footman's loop compression clasps are in good working order.
• All brackets, framework, and hardware are in good condition.
• The fabric is in great shape (with the exception of the sap).
• The back passenger window zippers are in good working order.
• It leaks less than my hard top does!

Who would want this top:
• If you run without windows, or only put them on for freak rain storms, this would be a great top.
• Someone on a budget who wants to fuck around window fitment and potentially replace two out of three zippers.

You get (all necessary hardware):
8x torx bolts
2x brackets
6x big plastic screws
2x front door surrounds
2x rear door surrounds
3x windows
1x back window support bar
1x the top itself

If you expect the windows to stay in the door sill at 80mph in windy conditions, or, the zippers to zip without screwing around for 10 minutes you're wasting everyones time.

Will NOT ship. I'm in Valencia (91355). Potential for delivery to Downtown Los Angeles, K-town, or Mid Wilshire. I'll even help you install it if you don't just want it for parts.

PM me with contact info and we'll work something out.

Photo Aug 07, 9 06 12 PM.jpg Photo Aug 07, 11 57 30 AM.jpg Photo Aug 07, 11 57 41 AM.jpg Photo Aug 07, 11 57 47 AM.jpg Photo Aug 07, 11 58 07 AM.jpg Photo Aug 07, 11 58 15 AM.jpg Photo Aug 07, 11 58 27 AM.jpg Photo Aug 07, 11 59 02 AM.jpg

christov11

I would buy this just from your sales pitch. Read half and was laughing littereally out loud!

now that my 0.02 are given, sincerely hope an honest person like you makes the sale, quick and easy!

G'luck!!!

DannyD

I live on the compleat opposite side of the country and don't need a soft top but your sales pitch was so damn funny I had to say something lol good luck with the sale

davantalus

Gerberhard is super nice, but it's still up for grabs until he gets it together.

Glad my pent up anger with this top is entertaining to everyone else!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy: I could hardly tell you're frustrated by this top what with your use of "fuck" and all. :cheesy:

Top Bottom