Crawler Conceptz rear builder corners

Sullivan

Wondering if anyone has installed them yet? I am about to start mine and had some questions about some of the lower nutserts and bolts. The ones on the far right by the passenger door.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470843031.052643.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470843041.251131.jpg

Havoc Off-road just did a video on installing the corner armor from crawler conceptz! I'm sure they have some expierence with the questions you have![emoji106]

Sullivan

Mine are the builders corners. So they delete the flare and then go down the door body line.
My question is for the bolt holes that line up with the body panel that is not flush. The part that the old flares attached too. Looking at it, there is a 2" gap behind the armor. So how would the nutserts and bolts work there?

Drunic

How were they to install? I ripped off my rear fender on a tree and like the look without one. Of course now to add armor there! Does Evo or any one else have a corner that deletes a fender but with a clean look like this?

Sullivan

Only other I've seen was Evo builder corners. But I just didn't like how the Evo's corners don't form to the body. They are more squared off a bit and it wasn't what I wanted.
I haven't finished the install of these yet. Finishing mock up this weekend. I got a bit busy at work and then realized I was missing a bracket for them. So I have bracket now and nutsert tool to make life easier. Will update after this weekend.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Can't wait to see it finished. Just installed EVO corners. Had a few hiccups and other than than I'm happy. Now off to the power coater.

That tool is sweet as well.

hhunter050

I like those alot. I considered getting them but I couldn't build onto them like I did my evo ones because of having the nutserts in the middle of the corner but I do like the flushness of them better

Sullivan

Im eager to see them finished

So am I. Just never enough time. Moab trip in early October and it's coming up fast. Gotta get these fully mounted so I can paint them. Then on to cage and brakes. But this stupid thing called work keeps getting in the way

hhunter050

So am I. Just never enough time. Moab trip in early October and it's coming up fast. Gotta get these fully mounted so I can paint them. Then on to cage and brakes. But this stupid thing called work keeps getting in the way

Are you color matching or just black?

Top Bottom