Jba headers??

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
What are your opinions on jba short tube headers? Any experiences good or bad with them?? Any input greatly appreciated

WJCO

Meme King
I don't see any benefits to them on a Jeep myself. Muscle car is a different story. Headers can be tricky for an exact fit and can cause heating issues in engine. Just my experience with headers in general.

jeeeep

Hooked
What are your opinions on jba short tube headers? Any experiences good or bad with them?? Any input greatly appreciated

My manifolds are cracked pretty bad and I'm worried that stock manifolds would just do the same

After finding both manifolds cracked, I ran the Gibson short tube headers - pulled them off after a month and installed mopar oem

the Gibson were incredibly hot even with all the heat shielding. I had heat shields on the plug wires and then ordered a set of custom wires with different angle plugs because the heat kept melting plug wires.
I could never get the engine to run properly with the headers.

I originally ordered Crown replacements through NAPA but the finish quality was so poor and I exchanged them twice before ordering Mopar OEM - check prices on stevewhiteparts.com I found them to have the best price and free shipping, they also came with the proper gaskets.

Top Bottom