Giving wave too late.

Twins.Rubi.X

This is a great forum and I have to say go ahead and give me s**t about my first post. I have learned a lot from this site and our jeep has grow from the great information I have pulled from here. I am not a forum God, but I do read a lot and would and do help the up and coming. I am sorry to announce that my family and I were on vacation this week and not only lost one of our members (Rubi.X), but the a holes used it to clean out our house. 2014 Rubi X 3.5 lift and much more. Stolen out of my garage near the border of Fort Woth and Arlington TX . If it is spotted please let us know. Again I am not big on chat rooms and do apologize for the age gap. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Photos ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471087211.079050.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471087252.310979.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471087273.629594.jpg if I can figure out how to post will be attached.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sucks man! Hopefully your able to find the pricks that stole your jeep and your belongings

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
So they loaded up your jeep with your belongings and took off..? I hope they catch them, I know I wouldn't be able to keep my cool easily in your situation

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Crappy news.....good luck with recovery of your property. I have always hated what these little shitrats do to good people's sense of security.

TRLJNKY

Damn :( Hope they recover your belongings and catch the SOB's. I couldnt imagine the feeling of coming home to that.

MKorn

I hate thieves. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't need locks and alarms. Very sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

JKbrick

What do you mean by age gap? Hopefully you get all taken care of. In the end it really is all just stuff

JeepJeep75

Hopefully your insurance will cover all of your financial loss, but that horrible feeling will never go. Sorry to hear about loosing a family member (the Rubi). I agree, loosing a hand would be such a great way to stop crimes like that. Or being dragged through town behind the jeep they stole.

Top Bottom