Ripp Headers with superchip

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
So a while back I bought a set of Ripp headers. This was one of those drinking while sitting on the toilet experiences (not at the same time ).

I've tried to sell them but every person wants to low ball me on a already low price. I have nothing to do this weekend so I thought I would put them on to see what happens. I've read that superchip will work and others say no. Does anyone know for sure?

swampdog

I haven't read of a single positive experience with aftermarket headers on a JK. I HAVE read many issues regarding melting wires, melting plugs, and poorly running engines. The 3.6 isn't a big block Chevy, run it as it.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I actually have the old 3.8. I'm not trying to make a v8 right now, that's this winter. I got drunk and bought some headers. They've been sitting in the garage for a while. I can't sell them for a price I like. I'm doing this as more of an experiment. I just want to know if my superchip will play nice.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
That's actually a good idea. I feel a little dumb not thinking of that. I guess that's why you guys are here. I'll give both companies a call and report back.

Top Bottom