EVO 3" plush ride coils? 2dr

samtuck11

Im looking to possibly replace my Rock Krawler 2.5" coils with EVO 3" plush rides on my 2dr 08 rubicon,

Im wanting to know who is running evos 3" coils on their 2dr and how much actual lift you got?

I want to see if I can do the coil swap while keeping my current shocks and bump stops.
(im running rancho 9000xl shocks part numbers ending in 31/30 front and rear

also would i need to do drag link flip and TB bracket with evo 3" coils?

thanks

benatc1

Hooked
Im looking to possibly replace my Rock Krawler 2.5" coils with EVO 3" plush rides on my 2dr 08 rubicon,

Im wanting to know who is running evos 3" coils on their 2dr and how much actual lift you got?

I want to see if I can do the coil swap while keeping my current shocks and bump stops.
(im running rancho 9000xl shocks part numbers ending in 31/30 front and rear

also would i need to do drag link flip and TB bracket with evo 3" coils?

thanks

I netted just a hair over 4" of lift from the 3" plush rides- I swapped over from 3" teraflex which gave me about 4.5 in of lift. I really liked the increase in softness of ride and better flex that the EVOs gave me. I have the rancho 9000xls as well and the pairing is nice between the springs and shocks. I have the 31 front 32 rear part #s. I did have to change my bump stops to a 3in in the rear but i was also going to 35s at the time so im not sure if I would have needed them otherwise for the front. My rear track-bar was contacting my exhaust after the swap- bump stops fixed it.

I also have a raised track-bar bracket and drag link flip as im sitting up around 4". depending on how much he rock crawlers you have yield it may not drive that much different, but would probably recommend it if your going to have 4" of lift. maybe a front driveshaft at some point as well.

samtuck11

I netted just a hair over 4" of lift from the 3" plush rides- I swapped over from 3" teraflex which gave me about 4.5 in of lift. I really liked the increase in softness of ride and better flex that the EVOs gave me. I have the rancho 9000xls as well and the pairing is nice between the springs and shocks. I have the 31 front 32 rear part #s. I did have to change my bump stops to a 3in in the rear but i was also going to 35s at the time so im not sure if I would have needed them otherwise for the front. My rear track-bar was contacting my exhaust after the swap- bump stops fixed it.

I also have a raised track-bar bracket and drag link flip as im sitting up around 4". depending on how much he rock crawlers you have yield it may not drive that much different, but would probably recommend it if your going to have 4" of lift. maybe a front driveshaft at some point as well.

thanks do you have any pictures of your jeep with 35s and the evo 3" plush rides?

SainT-314

Bump, I have some 2.5 springs from rough country with the Rancho 5000 31/32. I've been considering installing the 3" plush rides as well

NAUJK

Hey! I have the Evo 3" plush rides and LOVE THEM!! they got me about 4" or so over stock on my 2dr. With flat fenders running 37s and absolutely love the look. I think it's at a perfect height and rides great!

I did have the drag link flip with mine up till I put a prorock upfront. And I did have the Evo rear trackbar bracket in the rear until I put a prorock in the rear. I got away with not running those for a little while. But it is much better if you do it.

Attachments

• 1471277200384.jpg
    1471277200384.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 1471277211787.jpg
    1471277211787.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 1471277224261.jpg
    1471277224261.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 122

jkruiser

Hey! I have the Evo 3" plush rides and LOVE THEM!! they got me about 4" or so over stock on my 2dr. With flat fenders running 37s and absolutely love the look. I think it's at a perfect height and rides great!

I did have the drag link flip with mine up till I put a prorock upfront. And I did have the Evo rear trackbar bracket in the rear until I put a prorock in the rear. I got away with not running those for a little while. But it is much better if you do it.

Sweet rig! Those 37" looks huge!!

Top Bottom