LED headlights

Dempsey

As we all know the stock halogen headlights on the JKs are garbage. And i finally decided that im going to splurge and get some new LED ones after i couldnt see 2 ft in front of me driving home the other night. I did a little bit of research and found some JW speaker headlights on sale. (link below). Wanted your guys input on this brand or others like trucklite and what not.

HAs anyone used these and have an opinion? Is this upgrade worth the cash?

https://www.northridge4x4.com/fits/...speaker-8700-evolution-j-series-headlight-kit

Thanks for the input.

I have trucklites, but can't go wrong with either brands. That was one of the first few things I did to my jeep as well. Stock lights are HORRIBLE.

The Kraken

I have Trucklites as well. Definitely worth the money. Haven't seen anyone I know that I can compare the JW lights to but heard they are good too. Good luck with your choice!

tgoss

I have them and they are amazing. First upgrade I did, you'll love them. Could care less for the eye brow but the light output is incredible.

Dempsey

I have them and they are amazing. First upgrade I did, you'll love them. Could care less for the eye brow but the light output is incredible.

Any flicker problems? says an anti-flicker harness is not required. but apparently its all built in?

swampdog

Does anyone have the JW speakers installed? seems like the go to is the trucklites apparently.

I've got the JW's installed. I like the new ones bc there isn't a piggy back harness required like the Trucklites. But regardless, I would bet that they both have very similar light output and you would be impressed by both, it's just a matter of what one appeals to you aesthetically.

Last edited:

swampdog

Holy fuck! Almost $800!? Yea no thanks, I will stick with my truck lites that have a better light output and about $300 less even with the extra harness you are suggested to buy

If you add them in the cart I think they are like $475.

Top Bottom