Off Road Mode???

Jersey_Devil

OK so somebody on jkf asked this and it made me go look at my jk and I have it too

Everyone on jkfs thread had JK Rubicons
Just underneath the "cruise" light on ur dash is a light that says "offroad" has anyone ever seen this light up? Is it a common instrument cluster that's used in other Jeeps and maybe it's for that.......

Just a lil curious to know what it is cuz nobody over there knows......

Holeshot

Banned
I also noticed that writting in my cluster, and I have a sport with manual tranny.

I've also saw many other things that are written in there when the sun is blasting on the cluster.

like the PRND123, even if mine is standart.

I bet for multi-usage template for several models and use.

Jersey_Devil

I also noticed that writting in my cluster, and I have a sport with manual tranny.

I've also saw many other things that are written in there when the sun is blasting on the cluster.

like the PRND123, even if mine is standart.

I bet for multi-usage template for several models and use.

That's what I was thinking or maybe for an overseas model.... I saw another funny thing too when I went to look but I can't remember... Might have been the flux capacitor light! Lol

I just went out and tried to get it to light, went thru hi and low 4 wheel lockers locked then unlocked swaybar connected and then disconnected and got nothing.... I want that to light instead of the 4wd light..... I might rewire it to do that lol I should be able to cross wires somewhere! Lol (probably won't really do that)

13JKUR

I did a search and found that the light is used on the jeep patriot which shares the same cluster as the jk

Jersey_Devil

Hey somebody mentioned this to me...... Wouldn't it be cool if that "offroad" light turned on if u haven't taken ur Jeep offroad in a while.... Kinda like tpms warning light lol

Top Bottom