66 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 190

Mikecal9985

Looks great buddy...I've been wanting to do this as well...think I need to just grow a pair and do it!! [emoji23] is there any way you can take a pic from straight on...I'm scared I won't like the way I want to cut mine

10abadilla/jk

I've done 2 jeeps so far with a dremal. Takes some time but works. Razor blade and sand paper cleans up the edges nice. And the trim covers up any small imperfections. Not sure if you can see the trim I put on mine.

Attachments

• 1471466033067.jpg
    1471466033067.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 94

The Kraken

Those turned out great! Been thinking about doing mine. Just can't find a good place to put the lit reflector from the side of the front fenders.

10abadilla/jk

Those turned out great! Been thinking about doing mine. Just can't find a good place to put the lit reflector from the side of the front fenders.

You can buy aftermarket markers. I didn't put any. I left mine off. I think lux lighting systems makes some. I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

caminton

That's the diff between wife and fiancé, once you are married the desire to please goes away from what I hear hahahaha

I don't think she would've done it when we were engaged haha.

We've been together 6 years total. We were engaged a year and a half, and we've been married about 3 months.

caminton

You can drill them into the skeleton under the fenders. That's what I plan on doing. Or if you buy aftermarket inners, just put a hole through the mounting bracket for the light and screw it to one of the mounting screws for the inner fenders.

The Kraken

You can drill them into the skeleton under the fenders. That's what I plan on doing. Or if you buy aftermarket inners, just put a hole through the mounting bracket for the light and screw it to one of the mounting screws for the inner fenders.

Cool thanks, wasn't sure of how the factory one would look under there or if it'd be in the way.

Top Bottom