Owners manual

cdl

Is it me or does the owners manual not have a lot of information? I thought that I read on here somewhere that you can order one from Jeep? Any info would be helpful. Thx

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No, there really isn't and truth be told, that is done on purpose.

What is it that you're hoping to find?

GCM 2

Two things;
1)The old saying "knowledge is power" well jeep doesn't want you too smart, or the dealerships won't get much service work
2)all those owners manual cost a lot of money to print and it's alway about the bottom line of pinching pennies for manufacturers. Anyway, we have a forum that's better than any owner's manual that has come out in at least two decades

ssgp2

I am surprised that manuals are not available online in a pdf format.
Cost effective and much easier to use now with tablet being so popular

ssgp2

Thank you Sir!

I'm glad to have found this forum, members going out of they're way to help.

Awesome group, great leadership!

Rock-itman

Is there a source for the manual on our 2012 JKUR ?? Any help is greatly appreciated , disc ,pdf etc . I dont mind paying $$$ The last print on our wrangler doesnt have alot of the new extras !!! thanx DANA

Tackerdown

Banned
I just found mine behind the glove box last night covering the fan. i had the jeep for a few months and was pissed that they didn't give me one.

JethroJK

If you go to the Jeep website and register your vehicle and build an account you can download the manual in PDF for free. I just downloaded it about a week ago. Honestly I don't think you have to do the account thing either, there is a link at the bottom of the site for manuals.

Rock-itman

If you go to the Jeep website and register your vehicle and build an account you can download the manual in PDF for free. I just downloaded it about a week ago. Honestly I don't think you have to do the account thing either, there is a link at the bottom of the site for manuals.

I have the manual they gave me w/ the jeep , i was looking for the actual technical book w/ all specs and tolerances !! Like CHILTON or such . Thanx DANA Please let me know if anyone has a copy of or other that i can get a hold of !!! thanx again :eek:

cdl

Quick update,

If you call the phone number on the back of your Jeep "Users guide" they will send you a real Owners Manual and also a booklet on the warranty's and a users manual for your radio system free of charge. I got mine in a few days.

Top Bottom