Didn't know how awesome rock crawling in old riverbeds is

1mak

Until I joined two clubs on a trip to do so. I had the chance to ride shotgun with one of the Jeepers so I could film a lot. Hope you enjoy. :)

1mak

Cliff hanger. Did the green Jeep make it up?

Haha yeah he did eventually and so did all the others. Just my memory card on the main cam ran out of memory (still got it on my phone but the quality is nowhere near good enough). Sorry guys for not having even introduced my jeep and myself after being a member for more than a year. I guess I was too busy on the weekends with off-roading. :p I'll do that now. :)

Cheers from Down Under

1mak

Nice. What trail is that

Have you heard of Swan Gully Park (http://www.swangullypark.com.au It was formerly known as CityView 4WD Park and they have reopened it. The trail is an old river that is usually not supposed to be driven. But the owners are fairly easy going if people drive in a controlled manner like in the video (I had a quick chat via facebook where I showed them the video and they have been very positive about it).

Last edited:

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Have you heard of Swan Gully Park (http://www.swangullypark.com.au It was formerly known as CityView 4WD Park and they have reopened it. The trail is an old river that is usually not supposed to be driven. But the owners are fairly easy going if people drive in a controlled manner like in the video (I had a quick chat via facebook where I showed them the video and they have been very positive about it).

Nice. I've been meaning to check it out but normally end up go to glasshouse instead. Have to do it this summer.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
That video is great.

I was just wondering though, have the environmental nazi's come after you yet for that kind if run? You guys already lost your guns, just curious if they are working on these trails next.

1mak

That video is great.

I was just wondering though, have the environmental nazi's come after you yet for that kind if run? You guys already lost your guns, just curious if they are working on these trails next.

Lot's of more or less inofficial tracks have closed (always spend a good hour on 4x4earth's track database to find a track that's not being reported as closed) and one of our biggest offroad parks "Landcruiser Mountain Park" has been closed and smaller chunks of it have been sold to individuals just recently (which may be reverted if the bush radio is right). But yeah, it's not easy to find new tracks.

Top Bottom