Rampage Rear rack with TrekTop NX

PunisherNC

I have a Unlimited JK with a Soft top and Hard top but thinking about getting the TrekTop NX. I know the TrekTop angles in the back and I am wondering about issues with the Rampage Rear Rack. I have the Rack and love it. But just curious if anyone is running this setup and can post pics or concerns about the rear angled top with the Rear cargo rack.

Thanks

PunisherNC

Maybe ill try it this way...

Anyone with a trektop nx. If you could please take pics with the top installed from the view of the inside. Pictures of the cargo area and how much room is actually in the back area. I have searched the inter-webs and cant seem to locate any views of the inside cargo area.

Thanks

lulu2533

Maybe ill try it this way...

Anyone with a trektop nx. If you could please take pics with the top installed from the view of the inside. Pictures of the cargo area and how much room is actually in the back area. I have searched the inter-webs and cant seem to locate any views of the inside cargo area.

Thanks

I have an ACE cargo rack and I run a trektop. Not exactly the same but I have no clearance issues with mine.

lulu2533

IMG_20160827_101607_1.jpg IMG_20160827_101215_1.jpg

Don't know why the one is sideways????

As you can see the ACE rack doesn't really stick out past the roll bars. I looked up the Rampage rack and saw that it does. Let me go slip the back window in quick and take another pic. Should have just done that in the first place...doh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom