A/C upgrade

lesterjanpearson

Has anyone tried upgrading their A/C? or link up an A/C to the back area for better circulation?

My country is really hot. tropical hot.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
:cheesy: Now that's cute. And you know about this how? :crazyeyes:

Ha, sadly my youngest son needs to be constantly cool or else he has some uncomfortable skin reactions. This record breaking heat we've been having has lead to this interesting incoming addition to the Jeep. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ha, sadly my youngest son needs to be constantly cool or else he has some uncomfortable skin reactions. This record breaking heat we've been having has lead to this interesting incoming addition to the Jeep. :crazyeyes:

Well that's a bummer. I guess thank goodness for the internet and all the people out there who come up with this stuff. :yup:

Jackal01

Interesting. This reminds me of a version called " Cool Cop" that has been out for several years. It attaches to the vent. The other end has a flat vent that is L shaped to fit between the vest and the body of the LEO. I have heard nothing but good things from my copy buddies.

Ginz

Interesting. This reminds me of a version called " Cool Cop" that has been out for several years. It attaches to the vent. The other end has a flat vent that is L shaped to fit between the vest and the body of the LEO. I have heard nothing but good things from my copy buddies.

I personally have never used it as I stopped wearing my vest 10 years ago (I live in Miami, as hot as it is, I think I'd rather be shot) but I know a couple guys that use them and they love them.

Journeyman

I had to Google this just now cause I had no idea what this was.
I'm gonna order one for the wife now, she's always cold!

USMC Wrangler

There is an extension hose called a "noggle" that goes over one of your vents to direct airflow to the back seat.

https://www.amazon.com/Noggle-Extend-Conditioning-Instantly-There/dp/B00ZCL7YRE

:cheesy: Now that's cute. And you know about this how? :crazyeyes:

Well that's a bummer. I guess thank goodness for the internet and all the people out there who come up with this stuff. :yup:

As funny as it sounds, it works great for the backseaters. I've only had mine a few weeks but the kids love it.

Top Bottom