2 Cherokee 1 wagoner

Littlewolf

Ok so here goes i live in se mo about 130 miles south of st louis . I have one 76 cherokee 360 , quadratac it is a rust bucket, i have a 77 cherokee 360 quadratac its a rust bucket also and a 79 wagoneer 401 quadratac body shot . Free to a good home complete dont ask for parts aint happening .
Time frame wont let me part them out . If you want them speak up quick cause on mon 9/12/16 they are heading for shredder.
All will need a traler to pull them out , have not been running for years all ran when parked .

thardy

Banned
Ok will get them on the 3rd when i get home and post them anything you sepivc pm me

Just some general pics. If I were to come up to get one, the main thing I'd want is a solid firewall. I would more than likely end up building some sort of crawler out of it, but it would probably sit in a barn for a little longer before being able to work on it.

Littlewolf

Just some general pics. If I were to come up to get one, the main thing I'd want is a solid firewall. I would more than likely end up building some sort of crawler out of it, but it would probably sit in a barn for a little longer before being able to work on it.
The 77 has a good firewall i know for sure when i pulled the motor to set it up for my brother ( who was an ass then didnt do what he was supposed to do ) , the other two not sure about .

Littlewolf

All three are complete no parts have been sold off of them , the 78 needs wheels an tires to load it, but if i am at home can help in the loading of them .

Littlewolf

I mean, who doesn't want to road trip to MO to pickup a free FSJ!?
i would rather give them away then shred them , this parts are getting harder to find , i know been playing with jeeps for awhile , still trying to find the rite parts for 72 commando .

thardy

Banned
i would rather give them away then shred them , this parts are getting harder to find , i know been playing with jeeps for awhile , still trying to find the rite parts for 72 commando .

The biggest deterrent at this point will be actually being able to get one or two back to GA. I've got the space to store them until I can start a build, so that's not a problem, just have to figure out the best way to get them to me.

Littlewolf

The biggest deterrent at this point will be actually being able to get one or two back to GA. I've got the space to store them until I can start a build, so that's not a problem, just have to figure out the best way to get them to me.
1 ton truck and 2 car trailer take it slow, load weight in the middle to keep balanced , trucker for 26 years know a few things about loading for long haul .

thardy

Banned
1 ton truck and 2 car trailer take it slow, load weight in the middle to keep balanced , trucker for 26 years know a few things about loading for long haul .

Oh absolutely, very doable. But not having a one ton truck nor a 2 car trailer, that's the issue.

Top Bottom