Anyone running Northridge ARB compressor mount?

jkwebbie

I'm trying to install my ARB twin compressor with the Northridge4x4 mount but its being a bitch to mount. Anyone have any tricks to getting it to work?

thardy

Banned
At what point do these links answer his question? Pretty sure he realizes NR4x4 is no longer a vendor on here. He's asking a question about installing a product, how are those things related.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I'm trying to install my ARB twin compressor with the Northridge4x4 mount but its being a bitch to mount. Anyone have any tricks to getting it to work?

What's the issue? I have the MORE mount and it was a bitch too at times.

At what point do these links answer his question? Pretty sure he realizes NR4x4 is no longer a vendor on here. He's asking a question about installing a product, how are those things related.
Im gonna have to second this. Most people here are well aware that NR4x4 is no longer a supporting vendor on WAYALIFE. That doesnt mean that WAL members are not allowed to purchase products from them.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Im gonna have to second this. Most people here are well aware that NR4x4 is no longer a supporting vendor on WAYALIFE. That doesnt mean that WAL members are not allowed to purchase products from them.

So fucking call them and ask. Why post it here?

thardy

Banned
So fucking call them and ask. Why post it here?

My guess is that he was hoping that someone had previously installed it. They were a supported vendor here for a long time, so it would make sense that someone might have experience installing the item.

This.

And the original question is dumb. All he says it's a bitch to install with nothing explaining what the problem is. What kind of help was he expecting to get?

Seemed like a pretty legit question to me... youve never had trouble installing something?

jkwebbie

This.

And the original question is dumb. All he says it's a bitch to install with nothing explaining what the problem is. What kind of help was he expecting to get?

How did it sound dumb? The mount wasn't working like the instructions showed it was supposed to. I'm guessing you've never done any actual work to your Jeep besides change the oil if you've never been confused or found a problem?

MTG

Caught the Bug
How did it sound dumb? The mount wasn't working like the instructions showed it was supposed to. I'm guessing you've never done any actual work to your Jeep besides change the oil if you've never been confused or found a problem?

I need help to internet badass in under 5 posts. :clap2:

Jackal01

I think it is absolutely childish and immature to not talk about northridge in regards to product/technical help. I get not promoting them for business but for how long they were on here and how common their products were it would be totally unhelpful to be silent to the users here looking for assistance. Phone calls are not always feasible anyway.

Yall need to go back to your fucking safe space if the word "northridge 4x4" bothers you.

WJCO

Meme King
I understand where everyone is coming from, but being that this is a forum that Eddie and Cindy created and are actively involved in, it seems a little disrespectful to bring it up on here.

Kinda like going to a friend's house and asking about an ex-girlfriend in front of their new wife. Some things are better left unsaid.

Top Bottom