spacer lift plus 2/4 inch lift

lesterjanpearson

So I bought a 2" spacer lift. maybe in the next year or so if I wanted to add another lift kit like 2 or 4 inch. Can i put it on top of the spacer lift or no?

Bigman06

You Can add springs to a BB lift. Don't go over 4in

Yes you can. I have a 2.5 in BB budget boost spacer lift but will be removing and upgrading to a spring RK 3.5in lift very soon. You don't want to go any bigger than 4in bc you will need control arms and new CV longer drive shafts.

WillyJKU14

You can do a coil lift on top of a spacer lift, but the ride will be better if you just get rid of the 2" spacers and go all coil. Like a 4" EVO enforcer with the plush coils is awesome. I had the 3" EVO enforcer on my 14 Willys Wheeler and it rode better than stock.

lesterjanpearson

I see. Was just wondering. because I know I wouldnt be able to sell it if I decide to upgrade to another lift.

I just didnt have the budget for a suspension kit right now.

WillyJKU14

I see. Was just wondering. because I know I wouldnt be able to sell it if I decide to upgrade to another lift.

I just didnt have the budget for a suspension kit right now.

Yeah I hear you man. Budget is rough when you own a jeep. I ran a Teraflex 2.5" BB on my Willys for about a year till I could afford the Enforcer. Getting the lift you want is worth the wait.

I just picked up a new rubicon. I am gonna throw another 2.5" budget boost on it till I can pull the trigger on the King bolt on coil overs.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I bought a 2" spacer lift. maybe in the next year or so if I wanted to add another lift kit like 2 or 4 inch. Can i put it on top of the spacer lift or no?

So you wanna run a 2" spacer and then add another 3" onto that later down the road? That's gonna be WAY to much lift! Just run one or the other.

As far as selling the spacer lift goes you could easily sell it. It's polyurethane and it's not going to sag like old springs would. Someone would want them

lesterjanpearson

So you wanna run a 2" spacer and then add another 3" onto that later down the road? That's gonna be WAY to much lift! Just run one or the other.

As far as selling the spacer lift goes you could easily sell it. It's polyurethane and it's not going to sag like old springs would. Someone would want them

I'm actually not gonna run both when I can afford the 4" lift kit already. maybe in a year. I just cant sell it, because no one will buy it. cause in my city. there probably like 5-6 jeep wranglers here. including me.

just trying to think what to do with the spacers when I upgrade.

Last edited:
Top Bottom