Easy & quick question

BenJKWrangler15

Hi there folks

Just a quick question, since I am away from home at the moment for work, could someone take a measurement for me? I need to know how many inches there is from the bottom of a full size front door to the bottom of the window.

Thanks a lot!!!

BenJKWrangler15

Well now you have to tell us why!

Aw you beat me to it! I was just going to ask the same thing...

On the process of ordering magnetic car sign roll sheet for the JK - don't want to plastidip it or paint it, the RaccøønJK's still brand new and since I live in an area where the trails are tight filled with trees and branches, I want to be able to protect my paint from scratching.

I have it in for a compound since it's lightly scratch from a year of Jeep-branches contact and once that's done I'll have a roll or two delivered to my front door to cut the magnetic sheet to proper dimmensions to fit my doors and body panels that are at risk of getting scratched by branches.

That's the plan, nonetheless.

It's my way of "armoring" the JK to prevent light trail damage on the body. Plus, you can have those sheet vinyled to match your paint or have a custom design applied to them.

If the sheet get too scratch or worn out, I'll just have to pull it off and put a new one on. As simple as that

zimm

Caught the Bug
Hopefully the signs don't scratch the paint more than the branches. Good luck and post some pics.

I don't know what those rolls will cost you but Rugged Ridge has a product like that. its around 240 USD for the 2 door version.

BenJKWrangler15

Hopefully the signs don't scratch the paint more than the branches. Good luck and post some pics.

Don't think they would

I don't know what those rolls will cost you but Rugged Ridge has a product like that. its around 240 USD for the 2 door version.

A 24"x50FT roll is 200 CAD$ shipped... And I just need 24"x12FT for both my doors so 50FT should be plentayyy for the whole body panels

Top Bottom