EVO MFG HD Sway Bar end links

benatc1

Hooked
Looking at adding these to my new build now that i have no need for my JKS discos with the Rubi sway bar on the new JKUR.. I will essentially be running a 4 inch Enforcer with 4 inch plush rides and rancho 9000xL. I have a pr44 and evo rock star sliders in the rear (if any of that matters). Questions is does anyone have a similar set up and what length end links are they running? Thanks!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking at adding these to my new build now that i have no need for my JKS discos with the Rubi sway bar on the new JKUR.. I will essentially be running a 4 inch Enforcer with 4 inch plush rides and rancho 9000xL. I have a pr44 and evo rock star sliders in the rear (if any of that matters). Questions is does anyone have a similar set up and what length end links are they running? Thanks!!

The best thing for you to do is disco the end links you have on now, set the Rubi bar about 5-10* above parallel, then measure eye to eye from the swaybar to the axle side mount

benatc1

Hooked
The best thing for you to do is disco the end links you have on now, set the Rubi bar about 5-10* above parallel, then measure eye to eye from the swaybar to the axle side mount

sounds good, makes sense and will be easy to do. ideally will get this done once the new jeep arrives so i can then order what i need before i tear everything apart and start swapping parts. Thanks Coz!

JAGS

Hooked
You talking front or rear or both. I'm running the EVO sway links on the rear bar. I can measure for you if you want.

Also running the 4" EVO enforcer with rock stars. I'm using whatever ORE installed on the front and can measure those as well. The EVO links are slightly adjustable and I think you purchase by range. If I remember correctly.

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
You talking front or rear or both. I'm dunning the EVO sway links on the rear axel. I can measure for you if you want.

Also running the 4" EVO enforcer with rock stars. I'm using whatever ORE installed on the front and can measure those as well. The EVO links are slightly adjustable and I think you purchase by range. If I remember correctly.

Yes both front and rear- could get by with the rears I have on my 2 door now if I wanted but thinking I'll just do both while I'm at it. I'd appreciate it if you could but don't want to inconvenience you brother! they are a range and I'll probably error on the side of long but was hoping to have them before I tore everthing apart ya know but I can always measure stuff out too. thanks man!

JAGS

Hooked
Yes both front and rear- could get by with the rears I have on my 2 door now if I wanted but thinking I'll just do both while I'm at it. I'd appreciate it if you could but don't want to inconvenience you brother! they are a range and I'll probably error on the side of long but was hoping to have them before I tore everthing apart ya know but I can always measure stuff out too. thanks man!

No worries. My rear links are about 13"-13 1/4" eye to eye.

Front are at about 9" - 9 1/4" eye to eye.

At least that gives one example.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
No worries. My rear links are about 13"-13 1/4" eye to eye.

Front are at about 9" - 9 1/4" eye to eye.

At least that gives one example.

Wow I would have thought your fronts would be longer than that with a 4" lift. What's your front shock extended length

JAGS

Hooked
Wow I would have thought your fronts would be longer than that with a 4" lift. What's your front shock extended length

I suppose I could go a bit longer, maybe another inch, but I'm currently slightly above parallel with the frame, which is about where you want to be.

Not sure what the extended length of the King 2.5s is.

Also, the link bolts into the track bar relocation bracket with the enforcer. So that changes the length/location from stock...at least it seems to be that way.

Last edited:

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I suppose I could go a bit longer, maybe another inch, but I'm currently slightly above parallel with the frame, which is about where you want to be.

Not sure what the extended length of the King 2.5s is.

Also, the link bolts into the track bar relocation bracket with the enforcer. So that changes the length/location from stock...at least it seems to be that way.

That probably explains it. I'm running rancho 331s which are a 4" shock and needed 12" links but they are in the stock location. Actually had 1 invert at 10"

Top Bottom