Trail Rocker Overhead Switch Panel - Available Oct. 1st!

As with every product, you come across delays that push back the release date. :( However, we finalized paperwork and the NEW Overhead 6 switch panel will be shipping October 1st!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!

• Control up to 8 accessories, (8) 30 amp fuses and (8) 30 amp relays.
  • Weather resistant housing around the power center and connections.
  • Custom bolt-on powder coated bracket for the power center and switch panel.
  • Switch panel mounts 6 weatherproof LED switches in an overhead location.

Winch Ready! The Trail Rocker system includes dedicated wires for controlling a winch. Purchase of our Winch Control Add-on Kit part number 57150 is required for operation.

Rugged powder coated steel switch box.
jC14AY4.jpg

Everything needed to safely control your accessories is included!
9V2hMqy.jpg

Installed (shown with OTRATTW switch covers)
paxUX0j.jpg

Installed (shown with OTRATTW switch covers)
jaXTG3P.jpg

zimm

Caught the Bug
Nice option for the those with stick shifts. I'm running the low mount one. I've since upgraded to full LED switches and wired them into the instrument panel so the words are lit at night in green LED. Was only $45 for the new switches. Also you can get custom switch covers from https://www.otrattw.net

Put some locktite on those acorn nuts that mount the box to the bracket in engine compartment. Mine went missing after a few months.

Overall, awesome quality, 12 gauge wire in the bundle, and I didn't have to splice into anything in the jeep to power my stuff.

C116D13A-D883-4CBD-9340-D1BE626031B2_zps30xloaxm.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this will cause any interference with a sport cage...

We haven't actually tested it, but judging by photos of the sport cage it appears there should be plenty of clearance.

We may put a feeler out to our local Jeep club to see if anybody has a sport cage that we can test fit the panel into.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
We haven't actually tested it, but judging by photos of the sport cage it appears there should be plenty of clearance.

We may put a feeler out to our local Jeep club to see if anybody has a sport cage that we can test fit the panel into.

I am interested in seeing the results for sure! Thanks for everything you guys do!

jeeeep

Hooked

I'm nearby with the RH sportcage :thumb:

Top Bottom