Extended brakelines .ideas

jeeeep

Hooked
I'd like to see what others do as well. I had mine zip tied but it didn't really seem to work all that well.

zimm

Caught the Bug
41E1E36A-76D0-4069-83CB-0187551019A8_zpsjf7ycizd.jpg

JeepJeep75

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472158607.148919.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472158673.371049.jpg I took a section of vacuum tube, cut it open, and armored up my brake line with it. Then zip tied it to the shock making sure there's enough length to turn each way. Maybe overdone but I like zipties so.....

Jeep Bro 08

Pics look good thanks, i just wana tuck mine back cuz where they are now looks like it could snag something while trailing thru woods

jeeeep

Hooked
I found the driver side rubs the brake line on full turn, especially when reversing - more worried about catching it on a lug.

the outer sheath is worn where it's been rubbing, I like the idea of adding hose around it - will be doing that this weekend.

I think I may try routing it between the shock and coil - I have and idea, i'll post up pics if it works.

mo0s3

First your brake line is hanging too low in my opinion i would fear it gets caught and pulls the line. Secondly why is your spring at a angle like that? The upper portion.

Yeah it looks like your spring isn't seated properly. Maybe the camera angle ?

Aztecdiver

I put a little twist in mine during install so they wouldnt droop down but straight back instead. No issues yet

Top Bottom